Where Neighbours become Friends and Family is Just Around the Corner
In the community of Cornerstone located in the Northeast quadrant of Calgary, you will find an abundance of style and space. The community is master-planned to provide a quick connection to the rest of Calgary through its five access points, while also providing local convenience. Plenty of parks, wide-open spaces, and trails throughout Cornerstone have created a close-knit feeling in the community where neighbors become friends.
- Front Attached Garage 2 Storey Homes starting in the $500s
- Laned Homes starting in the $380s
- 180 acres of natural wetlands, 14 km of regional pathways, many playgrounds and 95 acres of park space
- Local retailers and future Major Activity Centre (MAC) offering additional retail amenities and access to transit plazas
- Quick access to downtown, Calgary International Airport, Stoney Trail, Country Hills And Deerfoot Trail