The community of D’Arcy is nestled on the northern side of Okotoks, spanning 280 acres of homes, amenities, pathways, and scenic sights. Designed to keep residents connected to the great outdoors, D’Arcy boasts a beautiful pond area for residents to enjoy and quick access to Kananaskis country. The ample parks and trails encourage walking, biking and exploring nature right within the community.
D’Arcy’s location can not be beat. The mountain views are showstopping. The Rockies can be seen from a west-facing window, on a walk through the community or right as you turn into the neighbourhood on your way home from work.
Imagine your life in D’Arcy:
- Running errands and getting groceries is convenient and quick, with all amenities you need already established throughout Okotoks
- Driving out to the mountains for a hike or picnic
- Playing 18 holes at D’Arcy Ranch Golf Course
- Taking long walks along the 85 kilometers of pathways throughout the community and town
- Skating on the outdoor rink in Phase 1 through the winter months
- Visiting friends in Calgary, just a quick drive with easy access to the highway and a 15-minute commute to the city
- Staying home, hanging out on your deck enjoying the view – perhaps you may be lucky to see deer visit the neighbourhood!
Okotoks has so much to offer year-round. Street festivals and local events highlight the amazing small businesses based in the area. The Okotoks Oilers hockey and the Dawgs baseball teams always draw a crowd for their latest match ups.
With so much happening, it’s truly amazing how D’Arcy also maintains a quiet, small town, friendly feel. It’s a community full of fun and adventure, coupled with a recognized school system; it is an excellent place to raise a family in a well-rounded environment.
Ready to learn more?
D’Arcy offers front-attached garage homes starting in the $430s and laned homes starting in the $340s. With a multitude of floor plans and lots, there is something to meet all home and budget needs. The current phases are selling fast. If you want to call this amazing neighbourhood home, get in touch with our showhome today or stop by for a visit!
You can get in touch with the D’Arcy showhome at 403-982-0178 and email@example.com or by visiting the showhome located at 118 Sandstone Drive, Okotoks
Meet our D’Arcy area staff and browse D’Arcy quick possession homes here
Learn more about D’Arcy by visiting Anthem United’s community website here